Time Zone Problem

Budi Febrianto bfebrian at gmx.net
Fri Jun 10 05:36:47 UTC 2005

Hello All,

      I confuse.
      I have 3 smtp servers, 2 RHL 8.0 based and 1 is windows NT
      based.

      It's been running for years without a problem.
      Now, I have a software that need to send email directly to smtp
      server.
      First I use on of the linux box, the time is wrong (almost 7
      hours diff).
      Then I use the second linux box, the time is diff too.
      Panic, I use the windows box, and the time is ok.

      So, I think the problem is in linux boxin the time zone.

      This is the entry of clock
      Fri 10 Jun 2005 12:46:26 PM WIT  -1.047683 seconds

      and the windows box is the same but with +7.

      I know there is diff for 2 hours from linux box and windows box,
      but why the email have 7 hours diff?

--
Best regards,
 Budi Febrianto (mailto:bfebrian at gmx.net)

If it's not installed, it can't be hacked.