Re: defining "DNS Suffix Search List" in /etc/dhcpd.conf

On Mon, 13 Jun 2005 Saqib N Ali seagate com wrote:

Hello All,

How can I define the "DNS Suffix Search List" in the /etc/dhcpd.conf for
DHCP deamon. I  know how to define the "Primary DNS suffix". But I am not
sure how to define multiple suffix in the "DNS Suffix Search List" . Any
ideas?

You need to use the "option domain-name" parameter, a la:

option domain-name "domain1.com domain2.net domain3.org";

Don't forget the quote marks around the search domains, and the semi-colon at the end of the option line.
--
Mike Burger
http://www.bubbanfriends.org

Visit the Dog Pound II BBS