Re: web calendar program recommendation

Noah,

I've been looking for ages to find something as well. Far as I can tell Palm database is a proprietary format. You can export to iCal or vCal, but then you have a duplicate issue in your web calendar.

Sunbird may support it in the future:

http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/sunbird.html

There are also places like

http://icalx.com/

That can handle it as well.

If you do find a great app, please let me know. I was looking around for PHP based ones, and almost all of them can import iCal or vCal files.

-Bryan