XDMCP with ES4

Hello,

I'm running ES4 Update 1 and I'm trying to connect with XDMCP.  I use
X-Win32 from my XP box and it's fine to all my other hosts.  I've gone
into the login manager on the ES machine and enabled XDMCP and I've
unchecked the 'Always DISALLOW tcp connections' under the security tab.
What else am I missing?  I just get no connection, it times out.

-brian