installation problem with intel chilito 2 raid controller

Dear All

I have a intel SE7520AF2 server with 2 GB RAM .I am using intel Chilito2 (SRCU42X ) raid card .It is having about 5 SCSI harddisks of 146 GB each.I have made a logical drive of capacity 100GB in Raid 5. Now I installed Redhat Advanced Server 3.0 update2 ( 32bit) on the server.Installation completed successfully.But when I am trying to boot the system after the Grub it is giving one SCSI timeout error and the booting process stops there.

Pls help me.

Regards

Ciril