Server name not chown

Hi

If i take a uptime on netcraft on my SuSE server, then it shows
Apache/2.0.49 (Linux/SuSE). For example see stats for suse.com:
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=suse.com

My new Red Hat servere only shows "Apache" as server. No RHEL, or Red
Hat Enterprice. In comparison see uptime for redhat.com:
http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph?site=redhat.com

How can i get my RHEL to show Red Hat as server instead of just Apache?

Regards
Bjorn Andersen