Nfs share problem

Hi all,

I have mounted an iso image on a RedHat ES via /etc/fstab with

/isocd/iso/LinuxCDBookshelf.iso /mnt/iso/LinuxCDBookshelf iso9660
ro,loop,auto,unhide 0 0

I try now to export it with nfs, so I have defined in /etc/exports :

[root Linprd01 LinuxCDBookshelf]# cat /etc/exports
/mnt/iso               10.50.50.16(ro,insecure,nohide,all_squash)

When I execute showmount -e localhost, I receive :

[root Linprd01 LinuxCDBookshelf]# showmount -e localhost
Export list for localhost:
/mnt/iso 10.50.50.16

On another Linux server, I try to mount the share with
 mount 10.50.50.15:/mnt/iso /mnt/cdimages

I have access to /mnt/cdimages/LinuxCDBookshelf but the directory is
empty !

mount 10.50.50.15:/mnt/iso /mnt/cdimages
[root LINSYS01 /]# cd /mnt/cdimages/LinuxCDBookshelf/
[root LINSYS01 LinuxCDBookshelf]# ls
[root LINSYS01 LinuxCDBookshelf]# ls -a
..  ..

Can you help me please ?

Thanks.
Kind regards.
Pierre.

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be construed
as binding on the part of the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless
otherwise and previously stated. The opinions expressed in this message
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect NBB
viewpoints, particularly when the content of this message, or part
thereof, is private by nature or does not fall within the professional
scope of its author."