newbie question

Robert Williams rwilliams at covenantdata.com
Wed Jun 22 13:29:18 UTC 2005

You can adjust the user permissions in the gnome interface under users by
adding the name to the profile listing of wheel.

Please be sure to check out http://www.covenantdata.com, where data becomes
information.

Robert Williams
Programmer / Web Developer / Network Administrator
Covenant Data Systems, Inc.
http://www.covenantdata.com
rwilliams at covenantdata.com