Tracking server bandwidth usage and other stats

Robert Williams rwilliams at covenantdata.com
Wed Jun 22 14:32:51 UTC 2005

MRTG is pretty good.  It runs native on Linux but can run on Windows as
well.  However, there were some recent posts about another program that runs
even better than MRTG.
For MRTG, please click here to view their website -->
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/mrtg/

http://www.covenantdata.com, where data becomes information

Robert Williams
Programmer / Web Developer / Network Administrator
Covenant Data Systems, Inc.
http://www.covenantdata.com
rwilliams at covenantdata.com