Re: Troubleshooting DNS Issues

Before you tackle www.serversareus.com it seems that your DNS servers are >not reachable from the Internet. Do you have them behind a firewall? http://www.dnsreport.com/tools/dnsreport.ch?domain=serversareus.com Regards, Mike Klinke

Thanks, Mike, but I don't believe a firewall is blocking the way. I could be wrong, but I'm able to access the server by ip address:
http://67.141.46.228 - NS1
http://67.141.46.229 - NS2
http://67.141.46.230 - Server If you are able to access these as well, then there's no firewall, right? I think something is not configured right on the server, but I'm not sure what. I've been through everything I can think of and don't see anything amiss... -Samuel