Re: Vmware tools installation problem under RedHat ES 4

Thanks a lot Michael.

I have installed the package kernel-smp-devel and now it works fine !.
I'm able to install the vmxnet driver in RedHat ES 4.

Thanks for your help.
Regards.
Pierre.

Visit our website! http://www.nbb.be

"DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message should not be construed
as binding on the part of the National Bank of Belgium (NBB) unless
otherwise and previously stated. The opinions expressed in this message
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect NBB
viewpoints, particularly when the content of this message, or part
thereof, is private by nature or does not fall within the professional
scope of its author."