yum not available [Re:Fedora core 4 and MySQL problem]

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/4/i386/os/Fedora/RPMS/
> mysql server 4.1.11 is available in the standard
> repository.

I did that but yum does not work on my setup, I get
yum command not found

[snip]

[root localhost ~]# yum -y install mysql-server
bash: yum: command not found

[/snip]

Yahoo! Sports
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com