"Proxy" server needed - Web Access Monitor?

Hi All,

I have a need for a service or software that will monitor and track outbound HTTP (web) accesses, and report what pages are being visited. I know that Squid theoretically can do this, but it seems like overkill for this application. The user could care less about caching - they just want to monitor what URL's their staff is visiting.

IS squid the best option, or is there something else that would do a better job? Part of my concern is that the machine they have to run this on does not have a huge amount of memory, and I understand Squid can be a memory hog.

Thanks!!!

-Scott