Re: installing libc.so.6 for python-elementtree-1.2.6-4.x86_64.rpm[Re:yum not available [Re:Fedora core 4 and MySQL problem]]

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 05:57:45PM -0400, Ugo Bellavance wrote:
> It is unbelievable the amount of problem you have installing yum.
>
> I haven't played with fedora a lot, but I doubt this has to be so
> complicated...

And these questions should be directed to fedora-list, not redhat-list.
I suspect that something basic went wrong in the install somewhere - I
too find it difficult to believe that yum isn't installed out of the
box...

        .../Ed
--
Ed Wilts, RHCE