CRONTAB Question

Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov
Thu Jun 30 22:40:07 UTC 2005

I have several entries in a crontab.  All create an e-mail to the user
account and I want that on all but one.  The one job runs every 10 minutes
with output to a log.  I'm getting lots of e-mails over the course of a day.
What syntax is needed to prevent the e-mail on that one entry?

Kelley Coleman
Database Administrator
VA Health Administration Center
Denver, Colorado
303-331-7521-o

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, phone, or fax,
and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you