heartbeat and updating data between 2 nodes

Rushan Sobar Rushan at mec.com.jo
Thu Mar 3 11:11:16 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have 2 server's running same services, I configure HEARTBEAT on both with fail-safe so if any machine die the other node take care of the running services and the interface,

what I want to ask, if am running a sendmail and pop3 user's, when the primary die and the secondary take care of the /var/mail , when the primary get up again how to automatically update the /var/mail to be the same on both machines , so the user's when get back to the primary node they wont lose the e-mails that received on the secondary.

Regards
Rushan

dangerous content by MEC E-Mail Scanner, and is
believed to be clean.
--
www.mec.com.jo