how to resolve failed dependencies with libc.so.6.1(GLIBC_2.2)

MAURICE.HOUEIX at ORACLE.COM MAURICE.HOUEIX at ORACLE.COM
Thu Mar 3 23:11:25 UTC 2005

Thanks, I understand that, but when I go download the rpm, the link for openmotif21-2.1.30-8  for Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (v. 3 for AMD64/Intel EM64T) points me to the same rpm as the one used by Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (v. 3 for x86). Is this the one I should use?
thanks,
PS I can't use the up2date right now, so I have to go pick and choose.
Thanks
Maurice Houeix
Consulting Technical Manager
Advanced Technology Services
Oracle Corporation
917-209-4275Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS (v. 3 for x86)