Ethernet Driver For Dell 1850

Stephen Carville stephen at totalflood.com
Wed Mar 9 23:22:11 UTC 2005

Anyone know what ethernet driver I need for ES 3.0 a Dell 1850.  According to
the hardware specs it _should_ be the e1000 and that driver worked when I had
FC3 on the machiune.  Unfortunately I have to install Redhat ES 3.0 which
does not detect the card and the e1000 driver on the install CD's will not
load.

I imagine I just need an updated driver (but try finding anything on Redhat's
site :-)

Also, is there a howto describing how to edit the boot.iso to include a
working driver?

--
Stephen Carville
Unix and Network Adminstrator