Sendmail TLS/SSL

oxfordmusic.net lists at oxfordmusic.net
Thu Mar 10 13:12:33 UTC 2005

Not sure if this is the right forum for this question but I've googled and
can't find a straight answer.
I have set up Sendmail TLS on two RHEL3 boxes. I am trying to get the two
boxes to communicate properly using TLS/SSL but I keep getting either NO or
FAIL in my logs. I'm pretty sure that the thing I need to do is to copy
across something from each server to the other as I have self-signed
certificates on each box (hence they can't be checked against the
ca-bundle). Can anyone tell me what I have to copy across?
In /usr/share/ssl/certs, I have sendmail.crt, sendmail.key and sendmail.pem.
Do I just need to copy sendmail.crt across?

TIA

Andy