installing intel network card in RH9

idrees ahmed jammu_idrees at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 08:04:20 UTC 2005

Hi.. Shiraz
this is zameer ... its a nice question..

according to me recompiling a kernel is best option in GUI mode and select
Ur network card..
recompiling a kernel is little bit awkward... it depends on kernel version ,
means if it is 2.4.X then download 2.6.x  kernel source code and then try to
upgrade it from 2.4.x to 2.6.x .... along with this u should download and
install modules-utils.X from the net.

may be this helps... but not sure

zameer