Windows software auditing ?

Northrup, Wilson wilson_northrup at merck.com
Wed Mar 23 22:43:01 UTC 2005

Dunno how much scripting you may want to do. I guess you could enable telnet
on the windows boxes or install cygwin for ssh.

>From cygwin you could:

$ reg query HKLM\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Uninstall /s
|grep -i display |grep REG_SZ

And awk the output to your liking... Assuming you trust add/remove programs
for your audit.

wilson