Intel network card not picked up by RedHat 9

Mark Farmer farmerma at cromwell.co.uk
Wed Mar 2 14:26:47 UTC 2005

Shiraz Baig wrote:
> Sir,
> We have recently purchased www.rafflesystems.com
> Raffles computers for our class. The network card used
> is Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection. It is using
> IRQ 20.
>
> I am using Linux 9.0 RedHat which has not picked up
> this card.
>
> Could anyone give me Linux driver for this. I am
> searching on Rafflesystems site. But if someone knows,
> any alternative, I shall be obliged.
> Thanks
> bye

Try:

modprobe e100

If that doesn't work try:

modprobe eepro100

--
Mark Farmer
Linux System Administrator

This email is intended for the named recipient. The information contained
in it is confidential.  You should not copy it for any purposes, nor
disclose its contents to any other party.  If you received this email
in error, please notify the sender immediately via email, and delete it from
your computer.

necessarily represent those of the company.

Registered Office: PO Box 14, Chartwell Dr, Wigston, Leicester. LE18 1AT