Boot CD and Booting with XP:

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Tue Mar 8 19:43:06 UTC 2005

Actually, it is quite simple.  Install windows first, it will write its
bootloader into the mbr, then install fcx and it should figure out what to
do for dual booting.  Somehow you made a mistake.  Now you need to recover.
First use your windows installation to install the windows bootloader again.
Then use the 1st disk of the fedora set to boot into rescue mode and do a
grub-install.  You can search redhat to find the HOWTO for this.