edit user

Muhammad Rizwan rizwan at nixpanel.com
Mon Mar 14 13:20:24 UTC 2005

Thanks for your reply.

Another question is that, is it possible to edit the user's login name
with .name. For example if i have added user name as rizwan, but now can
i edit this user name as rizwan.khan. One solution is to edit
/etc/passwd file, but i don't want to do this because in this way User
Manager component of Linux can corrupt. Can you please suggest me other
solution?

Thanks