what is your opinion on White Box linux???

darshan jadav root.devil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:50:21 UTC 2005

I been working on CentOS ver.3 to ver 4 now, but u cant gurantee the
relibilty of the system even its builded on the sources of the Ent
Edition, Lots of minor bugs float around and timely relase of the
patch from the community or from the ppl who maintain i, puts u in
quite a quirky place, Even the CentOS formums are not alive and
kicking what it should be, maybe it will be time where "white-box" can
replace the ENT editions, but still my personal feeling, prodcution u
cant mess with White-Boxes...

--Darshan Jadav
[root at devil]