nfsd/portmapper and iptables on Linux 4

Paul Crossman Paul.Crossman at tvguide.com
Mon Mar 14 22:39:57 UTC 2005

You can also check out this handy dandy project...

I have found this very useful for creating firewalls.  Anyone with
checkpoint FW-1 experience would most likely enjoy this.

It's called Firewall Builder --> http://www.fwbuilder.org/

You can download/install it to work with ipchains, iptables, ipfw, and they
even have a Cisco PIX module that you can get, but you have to pay for that.

Paul C.