Re-installation of ES 3.0

darshan jadav root.devil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 14:56:10 UTC 2005

edit /etc/sysconfig/network
NETWORKING=yes
HOSTNAME=foo.bar.com
GATEWAY=192.168.100.1

edit /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0
DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=static
HWADDR=00:90:27:6A:DE:3B
IPADDR=192.168.100.2
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Ethernet

save -restart the network services and u r on..., u can also set the
IP/hostname with "setup" command, executed from Command Prompt

--Darshan Jadav
[root at devil]#