Swap space with 12G memory

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Thu Mar 17 01:26:53 UTC 2005

Compelling argument. But the more aggressive the application the more intensive it becomes. IE.

Oracle vs. MySQL - Oracle is heavly memory intensive were MySQL is not.
BIND vs QIP - BIND uses very little resources where QIP is a hog every where you look.

Albert Smith
Sr. Unix Systems Administrator
HPCSA, RHCT
 Genex Services