Red Hat Apache 2.0.50 issue

Singh, Narinder (Corporate, consultant) Narinder.Singh at ge.com
Wed Mar 23 08:39:13 UTC 2005

Using RPM build of Apache

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-list-bounces at redhat.com]On Behalf Of darshan jadav
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 1:37 PM
To: General Red Hat Linux discussion list
Subject: Re: Red Hat Apache 2.0.50 issue

> integrated Java based application "kintana" with Red Hat Apache 2.0.50 running on Red Hat Advaced server 2.1 .
> We are facing issue with Apache . Its services get down every 2-3 days .we usually gets the message "httpd dead but subsys locked" &  I am sending you logs of Apache also

Are u using RPM build of apache ya compiled ??. further plz paste logs
of access.log also and syslog when apache goes down, if u r running
java based apps it always better to use the source apache as RPM
doesnt build all required

--
v2sw6PYUhw5ln6pr5Pck4ma7u7TBw5m6l7Ri2e6t5Xb5Oen7g6AMa28s5Mr6p7 hackerkey.com