problem installing j2eesdk for fedora core 2

Alexey Fadyushin fab at s-tunnel.com
Mon Mar 28 14:56:56 UTC 2005

It is not clear from you message do you already have that library in the
filesystem or not. If it is not installed (in /usr/lib) you should
install package  compat-libstdc++ (for FC 2 file is named
compat-libstdc++-7.3-2.96.126.i386.rpm). If the package is already
installed the problems may be due to corrupted link to that library. To
correct links to the shared libraries run the 'ldconfig' program. Also
you can reinstall the package 'compat-libstdc++'.

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux
http://www.brainbench.com