sessions in kde application konsole

Eckhard Ruediger ruediger.eckhard at siemens.com
Tue Mar 29 09:13:33 UTC 2005

Hi,
I've created some named sessions in the kde control module for konsole. But if I try to start it via menu 'Session', I can find only two of my privately defined sessions, besides the standard menu entries 'New Linux Konsole', 'New Root Console', New Screen Session'. Is there any setting that allows only 5 session types?

I did remove my .kde directory, create the configuration anew, reboot the machine, but still I can get only two of my private sessions to show up in the menu.
/usr/bin/konsole is contained in the rpm kdebase-3.1.3-5.2, running under 2.4.21-20.ELsmp on "Red Hat Enterprise Linux WS release 3 (Taroon)"
On "Red Hat Linux release 7.3 (Valhalla)" the same setup worked flawless.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ruediger Eckhard