How to configure Kmail with a Squid Proxy?

miriamb miriamb at telesurf.com.py
Tue Mar 29 14:21:40 UTC 2005

Hi everybody!

I'm needing help in order to solve an issue with my KMail, wich worked fine
(it means I can send and receive mail with it) until our new Proxy Server,
wich uses Squid to controle the access to Internet. In the Windows workstation
we just configured in IE the information about the proxy addresses, but I
don't know how I have to do this in my KMail. The issue is just whith KMail, I
can access to Internet with Konkeror without problem.

Thanks a lot,

Miriam Benìtez
from Paraguay