Linux Setup Floppy Disc

Alexey Fadyushin fab at s-tunnel.com
Wed Mar 30 14:48:24 UTC 2005

You can use Linux installation CD-ROMs. Boot from CD-ROM and run the
installation in the
rescue mode. When the installation program will switch to command prompt
use `fdisk` command which should be present on the
installation CD-ROM (you will need only the first CD-ROM from the
installation set).
Or, if you have a working copy of Linux on the machine on which you need
to delete partitions, you can run inslalled Linux and use fdisk which is
installed as part of Linux on that machine.

Alexey B. Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com