Delete Files based on Date

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Wed Mar 30 17:22:21 UTC 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 09:00:15AM -0800, Krautkramer, John wrote:
> VMS... the OS that deserves the Energizer bunny as its logo!

Now we're really off-topic, but the VMScluster I support was last booted
on 30-May-1999.  The only reason I had to shut down the cluster then was
because I screwed up when I moved half the cluster to a building across
the street.  Otherwise, it would be a year or two longer than that...
Still, we're coming up to 6 years since the last cluster reboot.

        .../Ed

p.s. I've personally been managing VMS systems since 1982.  Yes, I know
that some of you youngsters out there weren't born yet... :-)

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org