Why redhat will never get another dime of my money.

Pettit, Paul ismanager at ccbnpts.com
Wed Mar 30 20:39:02 UTC 2005

> Michael Halligan
>
> Thanks redhat, you have assured that I am moving my
> infrastructure to SuSE & Zenworks, and that our future plans,
> as well as mine as a consultant, will not include a software
> distribution with the word HAT in it.
>
> -------------------
> Michael T. Halligan

Not the first and won't be the last.

I do have to comment on the fact that you rolled out that update to 100
servers before spot checking it. That was rather dumb IMHO. I mean if it
had been 2 or 4 servers then oh well but 100?! Should have done a test
on 1 or 2 just incase. Shame on you bud.

Paul Pettit
CTO and IS Manager
Consistent Computer Bargains Inc.

I've heard it said that the proof of lunacy is when you repeat the same
steps expecting different results.  I say it's proof that you're a
Microsoft user. - comment by deshi777 on experts-exchange.com