Why redhat will never get another dime of my money.

Michael Schwendt fedora at wir-sind-cool.org
Thu Mar 31 20:16:50 UTC 2005

On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:38:14 -0800, Michael Halligan wrote:

> My bigger problem is that for 7 days after this problem existed, I received
> a long run-around, until the point that this rant was necessary. I have
> finally gotten the attention of RedHat, and am working with them to remedy
> the problem.

The second rant was unnecessary, though, and had a bad timing, it didn't
speed up anything. While maybe it attracted further attention from
subscribers on this list, be sure that your issue had been known before
at Red Hat, and additionally your earlier posting from March 29th with
the subject

  "Failed deployment, rolled back: [Errno 18] Invalid cross-devlice link" (code 49)"
   in RedHat Satellite server.

was forwarded to people at Red Hat who care and have an open ear.