SSH question

Steve Buehler steve at ibapp.com
Fri May 13 17:03:52 UTC 2005

	I have a client with a RHEL ES 4 box and a client of theirs has a windows
2003 server box.  We can't get IPSec to work between the two networks.  So
now we are trying to work out a different way for their RHEL box to access
their windows box.  The tech on the other side installed openssh for
windows on the windows server.  He says that you can't use a public key
with the windows version like you can with the linux version and we will
always have to enter a password to do the ssh tunnel.  Is there a way to
run the ssh command so that it can start up when the system starts and
connect to the remote machine putting in the password automatically when
asked for it?  I know this isn't as secure, but we are running out of
options trying to get the two servers to talk to each other.  They have
java programs on the RHEL box that need to connect securely to MSSql on the
windows box.

Thanks
Steve