Mondo on RedHat ES 3

Steven Jones Steven.Jones at vuw.ac.nz
Mon May 2 20:52:19 UTC 2005

Depends on your hardware.

Have you tried freshmeat.net?

If you have xeon's with 64 bit extensions you may well find that you
need the right 64 bit compiled rpm packages.

Options are rhas3, rhes3 or fedora core 2 or 3 rpms.

I have used all of these on rhas3 where a ready made rpm from redhat was
missing. Where I could not find the 3rd party one stating rhas3 I have
used fedora core3 with success, though not this particular package.

Your mileage may vary of course...

Regards

thing