mondo problem on RH 9

Gentian Hila genti.tech at gmail.com
Tue May 3 15:35:04 UTC 2005

Hi there,

I am aware this question belongs to Mondo mailing list which at the
moment is not working but   I thought any of you might have had some
experience already with this.

I have a RH 9 system and installed mindi afio, buffer and mondo.
I used RH 9 versions. I even tried the cvs version but still the same

I get a fatal error when I try to run mondo archive.

See /var/log/mondo-archive.log for details of backup run.
Checking sanity of your Linux distribution
Could not ascertain mindi's version number.
You have not installed Mondo and/or Mindi properly.
Please uninstall and reinstall them both.
Fatal error... Please reinstall Mondo and Mindi.
---FATALERROR--- Please reinstall Mondo and Mindi.

and attached is the log file.

What in the world is wrong ? I am very new to mondo.
I tried to modify PERL5LIB to include /usr/share/mindi/Mindi/ because
somewhere in the log file it was complaining of not finding
DiskSize.pm but it didn't help a bit.

Gent