changing SSH ports

Burke, Thomas G. tg.burke at ngc.com
Wed May 4 13:33:45 UTC 2005

*heh*...  forgot about that...  Sorry *sheepish grin*

Thanks, then - it would seem, then, that I'm having a problem getting in from work...  I wonder if their firewall blocks outgoing connections to other ports?  I'll try moving to something above port 1024, then.

    Thanks a lot, this helps a heap.

        -Tom