system down - can't find luns (correction)

Dana Holland dana.work at navarrocollege.edu
Mon May 23 15:53:11 UTC 2005

Rigler, Stephen C. wrote:
> First, try doing "mount /dev/sdb1 /usr/local/bbls".
> If that works, then unmount and try doing "mount /usr/local/bbls".
>
> If the second try doesn't work, then make sure your filesystem has the
> label specified in the fstab ("e2label /dev/sdb1").  If it doesn't have
> the label, then you can relabel it by doing
> "e2label /dev/sdb1 /dev/sdb1".  Repeat for /dev/sdc1.

mount /dev/sdb1 /usr/local/bbls works - mount /usr/local/bbls doesn't work

I guess I'm being dense, but I'm not following what you and Ed are
telling me about the label in /etc/fstab - here is what I have:

LABEL=/dev/sdb1      /usr/local/bbls         ext2    defaults        1 2
LABEL=/dev/sdc1      /usr/local/bbcm         ext2    defaults        1 2

What is it that's incorrect?