crontab

Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov Kelley.Coleman at med.va.gov
Wed May 25 13:30:02 UTC 2005

I have to enter my crontabs with a dot between the days field and the script
name.  For example:

30 23 * * * . /u01/scripts/backup.sh >> backup.log

Kelley Coleman
Database Administrator
VA Health Administration Center
Denver, Colorado

Confidentiality Note:  This e-mail is intended only for the person or entity
to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential, or otherwise protected from disclosure.  Dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this e-mail or the information herein by anyone
other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, phone, or fax,
and destroy the original message and all copies. Thank you