Sendmail on RH 9

Angelo tenaciousone at gmail.com
Thu May 26 23:05:31 UTC 2005

Is there not one of us who can help here?? I'm really letting down my
pants here - not sure what's going on but if you could foreward this
link to a group you may know I would greatly appreciate it:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/redhat-list/2005-May/msg00216.html, so
they can take a peek at it and tell me at least if the configuration
looks correct - I may know the problem (the IP address my
firewall/router is coming from may not be a static and DNS is
reporting it that way - from a Comcast address pool) - but, not being
a Sendmail guru, I don't know - right now I just need to know if mail
appears to be setup correctly....Thanks in advance.

--
"..I don't care your a PhD...put you're hands up, and step away from