Problems using up2date through Microsoft ISA server

Mike Malooly IMCEAEX-_O=WOOD+20COUNTY_OU=FIRST+20ADMINISTRATIVE+20GROUP_CN=RECIPIENTS_CN=MMALOOLY at co.wood.wi.us
Sat Nov 5 21:37:18 UTC 2005

Thank you for the information - I am going to explore if they can do exceptions for RHN in the ISA 2004 configuration. In digging into this it is based on Active Directory accounts and this has caused some problems with some other internal webservers that other organizations on the WAN need to access but do not have AD accounts. I downloaded a trial version of ISA 2004 to load into a test machine at home just to be able to check the various settings and do a little digging on my own.

Everything was fine under ISA 2000 - upgrades - you gota love them.

Thanks again.

Mike

Michael Malooly