Zebra !

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 19:26:19 UTC 2005

I do not even know what Zebra is, but I would suggest trying the Zebra
Mailing list first, since this place is better at providing support for your
actual red-hat distribution, and not the software you choose to graft onto
it.

Try looking here:  (google is a wonderful tool, yes?)
http://www.zebra.org/mailing.html

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises