RedHat Server hangs... how to troubleshoot.

unix syzadmin unixsyzadmin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 09:09:15 UTC 2005

Hi Nick,

Thanks for you reply.
We are using putty and ssh to connect to that RedHat server. Generally we
are able to start a putty ssh session with the server.  When it hangs... I
cannot connect to the server using putty over ssh.
When I go to the datacenter to see what it is like at the console, the
console display would be blank... The monitor led would have turned orange.

Regards,
-GnanaShekar-