How to use cdrecord?

Ong Ying Ying yingy at pc.jaring.my
Sun Nov 6 16:46:27 UTC 2005

I used :
cdrecord -v -data -multi dev=0,0,0 /mnt/cdimage.raw
hoping to be able to append to the CDRW.

It seemed to burn to the cd fine the 2nd time (using the same command)
but I cannot see what I burned the 2nd time. The track number increases
on its own but I cannot get to the second track. The data that I burned
the 1st time was still there and ok but the 2nd burned data cannot be
found. What went wrong?

What is lun?

Where can I find mkbootdisk program? I have one mkbootdisk shell script
but my bash showed 'command not found'. Why?