Accidental PXE Installation

Gavin McDonald gavitron at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:59:51 UTC 2005

Sounds like it's gone.  Have you checked to see if it exists through fdisk
and the like?  if the partition has been overwritten, then there is no hope
of getting the data back easily.  And the kickstart file probably spec'd the
disk layout as 'wipe everything & format for RedHat'.

Regards,

Gavin McDonald
EVI Logistic Enterprises
email: me at gavitron.com