Remotely logging on to console

Shaw, Marco Marco.Shaw at aliant.ca
Mon Nov 7 15:38:45 UTC 2005

Perhaps something to clarify, I understand how to access
the system remotely and login from a remote session, but
I actually want the console on the remote system itself
to appear as if someone logged in.  (Right now the console
on the system itself is at the login screen, but I actually
want the console to appear as if a user logged in, and now
see the regular desktop.)

Marco