process management problem

Rahul Parmar Rahul.Parmar at hsa.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 16:38:42 UTC 2005

What is the command to find the memory usage used by a particular process for a period of time (ie. 24 hours continously every 15 min)

Regards

Rahul.
This email, and the contents contained within, are private
and confidential between the sender and the individual(s)
to whom it is addressed.
The contents do not necessarily represent the views of HSA
or any of its subsidiary companies.

In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from
using, copying or disseminating it or any information contained in it.
If you have received this email in error please notify HSA
immediately by telephone on 01264 353211, or by email to
network.administrator at hsa.co.uk

HSA is a trading name of HSA Group Ltd, which is authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. HSA is
registered and incorporated in England and Wales as a
company limited by guarantee. Its registered office is at
Hambleden House, Waterloo Court, Andover, Hampshire,
SP10 1LQ, registered no. 183035. We may record or monitor
telephone calls to help improve our service and protect our
members.